7.15.2013

Karing Card Club: Courage


The last couple of months I've participated in the Karing Card Club and I can really say I've enjoyed participating in this club.  Each month there's a new theme, there's no minimum price tag to purchase gifts, and I don't have to worry about stressing out about what to buy for my partner.  Instead, all I need is a card, and stamp to mail off to my partner.

The theme for this month was courage, my partner was Kendra and she was my partner.  I hope she enjoyed my card, as much as I enjoyed her beautiful and thoughtful card.  If you'd like to participate in the Karing Card Club, click here.

Here the photos of my lovely card:




Linking up Kendra from Kreative Creationz for the Karing Card Club...

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful idea! Sometimes we all need to know someone cares.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I know right? Yes, your right. Have a good evening.


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete