7.11.2013

Julep in July


I wanted to share with you my Julep Maven Box, and for the month of July the theme is The California Coast Collection.  For those of who aren't familiar with Julep, to sign up for their program it's really easy.  First, you take the Julep Maven style quiz, that's quick, free, and helps them pick up colors that are you.  Then check out your first Julep Maven Box with two pretty polishes and other beauty products chosen just for you.  Congratulations!  You're now a Maven.  Welcome, your box will be shipped to you within 3 business days.

Here are the nail and beauty products included in my box:

 Julep Maven Box
 Green Tea Facial Blotting Papers 
 Julep Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil
 Julep Nail Color "Blakely"
Julep Nail Color "Joanna"

*To become a Julep Maven today click here, and enter the code 4822664.



Disclaimer...I pay monthly for my subscription to Julep, and did not receive my Julep Maven Box complimentary.

2 comments:

  1. I really fancy that blakely color! Let me know how the body oil works out.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Really? Ok, I definitely will. Enjoy your evening and thanks for stopping by:)


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete