9.11.2012

Stripes & Studs








Striped T-Shirt (Banana Republic), Shorts St. John's Bay via (JC Penney), Black Belt (New York & Company) Sandals Born via (Nordstrom), Black Studded Tote (Forever 21), Timex (Target) and Renegade Cluster Bracelet & Devi Bangles via (Stella & Dot).


It was supposed to be warm today here in Indy, so I thought that I would wear a pair of shorts while I still could before it starts to get cold again.  So for my outfit today I decided to wear a Striped T-Shirt I bought at Banana Republic a couple years ago.  I lost 33 pounds earlier this year and I had to replace the majority of my wardrobe including all of my Banana Republic clothing, however I couldn't give this T-Shirt away.  Although I don't wear Banana Republic as often as I used to I'm still a big fan:)

So I decided I would pair my Striped Tee with a pair of red shorts, a black belt, red sandals, a black studded tote, and red & gold accessories.


Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can find me on BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment