9.08.2012

Scarf Print








Scarf Print Top MNG by Mango via (JC Penney), Pleated Skirt via Simply Chic Boutique, Flats Me Too "Patty" via (Nordstrom), Handbag Louis Vuitton Speedy via (Saks Fifth Avenue), Pink Blazer (H&M) not pictured, and Watch Michael Kors via (ebay).


Today I wore a Scarf Print Top I purchased at JC Penney's for $20 on sale and it's still on sale in store and online.  Also, I wore a Pleated Skirt I purchased at Simply Chic, a resale store here in Indianapolis for $10.  There's nothing like a good deal and I absolutely love good deals:)

So I decided to pair my Scarf Print Top and Pleated Skirt with my Me Too Flats, Louis Vuitton Speedy and gold Michael Kors watch.


Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can find me on Bloglovin, Instagram, and Twitter @lilliesandsilk...Enjoy. 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Like this outfit a lot. Visiting from the blog hop. Following will you follow back.

    Patricia from Topiary Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thanks for stopping by and following:)


      Carissa

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! Love the accessories! Now following :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for stopping by an following:) Same to you!


      Carissa

      Delete
  3. Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm following your blog now and twitter and ig as well! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog! I could really use some help with putting together great looks inexpensively..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Your welcome, and thanks for stopping by and following back. I'm glad, there's nothing like a good deal.


      Carissa

      Delete