9.06.2012

Animal Print & Polka Dots








Black T-Shirt (H&M), Polka Dot Capris Jones New York via (Macy's), Flats Me Too via (Nordstrom), Tote Fendi via (Neiman Marcus) last year, Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Renegade Cluster Bracelet via (Stella & Dot), Pave Bracelet (Charming Charlie's), Leopard Head Bracelet (Forever 21), and Zig Zag Rings (Asos).


It seems like it's getting hotter and hotter here in Indiana for some reason or another, but I decided I wanted to wear this particular outfit anyway:)  So today I decided to wear my black polka dot capris and black lace t-shirt.  However, I also wanted to mix my prints, so I decided to add a little animal print with my tote.  I don't know why it seems to me like a own a lot of polka dot, but I think I do.  Anyway, I paired my black polka dot capris and black t-shirt with a pair of black flats, a tote, and gold accessories.


Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can find me at BloglovinInstagram, and 
Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!!


PS...Don't forget I'm also @LookSoup, so stop by and check me out:)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment