9.04.2012

Pink Paisley








Nude T-Shirt (Forever 21), Paisley Shorts (JCrew) via Simply Chic, Sandals Steve Madden via (Nordstrom Rack), Tote (Zara), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Chain Bracelet (Forever 21), Renegade Cluster Bracelet,  Revival Bracelet, and Devi Bangles via (Stella & Dot) and Zig Zag Rings (Asos).


Since summer will be over soon, I thought for my outfit today I would wear these Paisley JCrew shorts I purchased at a resale shop earlier in the summer.  I loved the colors and pattern on the shorts plus the price was great, I believe I only paid $10 for them.  Score!!  Also, I've bought other great pieces from this shop during the summer and I've even made a little money selling some of my things.  So, I decided to pair my shorts with a nude t-shirt, coral sandals, a tote, and gold accessories.


Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can find me on BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk.


PS...You can also find me on LookSoup and if you like what you see please leave me a comment and tell me what you think...Enjoy!


 Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. You have such awesome style. I am envious of a number of outfits. I am so glad you found my blog and I really look forward to you joining in with the book club. We're not that far through 'Fallen' by Lauren Kate. If you're a quick reader like me, you could probably still join in.

    Great to meet you.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thanks! I'm glad I did also, and I will try to catch up to you so that I can be in on the discussion. Thanks for stopping by.

      Carissa

      Delete
  2. I love your style! It's awesome to get clothes that you love on a budget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, there's nothing like finding a good deal. Thanks for stopping by.


      Carissa

      Delete
  3. love love the arm candy!

    have a great night! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    Same too you! I will and look forward to it, thanks for stopping by.


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete