9.02.2012

September's Julep Maven


I received my Julep Maven Box in the mail a couple of days ago and I wanted to share with you the  products that were included in my box.  If this is your first time hearing about Julep, it's a hand, nail, and foot care brand with four boutiques in the Seattle area.  Founded on the belief that beauty is a connection, not a competition, Julep was created to create the bond between girlfriends and the beauty of the human spirit.


This month Julep partnered up with Trina Turk to create vibrant nail colors inspired by her stunning Modernist Maverick Collection.  Here are the products included in my Maven box:


September Julep Box
 American Beauty Volumizing Mascara
 Annie
Alma


Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can find me on BloglovinInstagramTwitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!


PS...I was contacted by LookSoup, they're a website that offers a new startup for fashion lovers and influencers.  I was invited to join for a promotion period and during this time my blog will be displayed on their website.  So when you get a chance, please stop by LookSoup and follow me.  Thanks!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Trina Turk has been doing several collabs lately- they did a great summer line with Banana Republic. All for it because I loooove her use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, yes I know she did a collaboration with Banana Republic. Yes, I love her colors al so. Thanks for stopping by.


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete