8.30.2012

Gray Maxi







  


Gray Maxi Dress (JCrew), Wedges (Target), Hobo (Express), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Silver Chain Pave Link Bracelet & Cable Link (Derng), and Heart Ring via Tiffany's.


My outfit for today is a Gray Maxi Dress I purchased earlier this summer from JCrew.  I've worn the dress before, but thought I would wear it again for my blog and before summer ended.  However, I wish I'd had it altered because it's a little on the long side because with wedges on my dress still touches the ground.  Although I'm sure at some point I will probably have it hemmed.

This is my second maxi dress from JCrew and it's one of my favorite dresses in my closet.  As a Mom, I love that it's light weighted, breathable, and easy to move around without feeling confined or uncomfortable.  I really wish I had bought more, but there's always next summer:)   I decided to pair my dress with wedges, a yellow hobo, and gold & silver accessories.


Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can check me out on BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!!



Photobucket

2 comments: