8.29.2012

Birds of a Feather








Print Ruffle Tank Top MNG for Mango via (JC Penney), Capris (New York & Company), Sandals (Payless ShoeSource), Tote (Zara), Gold Chain Bracelet (Forever 21), Renegade Cluster Bracelet (Stella & Dot), Red Bracelet Lullu D Jewelry via (etsy), Gold Zig Zag Ring (Asos), and Sunnies (Forever 21).


My outfit for today is a Print Ruffle Tank Top I recently purchased at JCPenney's while I was looking around the store to see if they had anything.  While I was there I absolutely fell in love with the red, white and blue bird print and ruffles on the top.  I also, thought the colors on the top made it look really festive and fun.   Although the top was on sale for only $14,  it's still on sale now in stores and online.  So I decided to pair my top with red capris, flat sandals, a tote, and red and gold accessories.


Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can find me on BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment