8.28.2012

Colorblocking








Pre-Colorblocked Blouse Romwe, Capris Worthington via JCPenney, Nude Wedges Nine West, Watch Michael Kors via ebay, Basilissa-Pave Bracelet via Ily Couture, and Tote Zara.


I thought I would do something different to switch up my style, so I decided on colorblocking.  What's Colorblocking?  Combining a solid colored piece with a different solid colored piece, for example a red blouse and a blue skirt.  A Pre-Colorblocked piece has two different solid colors on it instead of one solid color.  Both combinations look great when styled.

Anyway, I purchased my blouse from Romwe this past spring and I've been dying to wear it, but didn't think I had anything to pair it with.  Who would have thought I all this time I already had a pair of orange capris hanging in my closet that looks great with it.  I decided to pair my shirt with orange capris, a pair of nude wedges, a tote, and my new Ily Bracelet.


Want more Lillies & Silk?  Please check me out on BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this orange/corol color! I've been obsessed with it all summer!

    New Follower Here,
    -Hannah

    thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love the color orange/coral. Thanks for the follow.


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete