9.12.2012

A Peplum & Florals








Peplum Top (Forever 21), Floral Pants (Asos), Wedges Seychelles via (Nordstrom Rack), Hobo Tory Burch via (Saks Fifth Avenue), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), and Yellow, Gold and Black Bracelets TheWayWeAre Shop via (etsy).


Today I decided to wear a pair of floral pants and a yellow peplum top for my outfit of the day.  My  pants were purchased from Asos back in the spring along with other items of course, and my peplum top was purchased recently at Forever 21.  When I first saw the pants online I absolutely from in love with their print and vibrant colors, so much so I decided to wear again for my blog and before the weather changes:)  The peplum also is a huge favorite of mine, I now own seven peplum tops and a peplum dress.  HA!!


So I decided to pair my floral pants with a yellow peplum top, yellow wedges, a black tote, and yellow, gold, and black accessories...Enjoy!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i love the yellow on you! and those floral pants are amazing - they look awesome with the yellow

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Thanks for stopping by:)


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete