9.14.2012

Casual Friday Attire








Striped T-Shirt (Old Navy), Blue Jeans (New York & Company), Cargo Vest (Old Navy), Brown Flats Report via (Nordstrom Rack), Tote (Gucci), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), and Renegade Cluster Bracelet via (Stella & Dot).


My outfit for today I decided to wear a Blue Striped T-Shirt, Cargo Vest, and a pair of Blue Jeans.  The forecast said the high would be 70 degrees, but to be on the safe side I chose to wear long sleeves and jeans.  I'm so anxious for fall and winter because I'm dying to see what the weather is going to be like, since it's been so weird lately.

Anyway, I bought my Cargo Vest not to long ago from Old Navy and I really enjoy styling it because I know I can pair it with different colors and probably make several outfits out of it.  So I decided to pair my Blue Striped T-Shirt with a Cargo Vest, a pair of blue jeans, brown flats, my Gucci tote, and gold accessories.


Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can find me on BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment