9.15.2012

Gray Skies





Gray Sleeveless Dress (Banana Republic), Pink Flower Pin (Forever 21), Gray Suede Pumps (Nine West), Watch Burberry via (Macy's), Handbag Givenchy via (Bergdorf Goodman), and Cape (New York & Company) not pictured, and Sunnies House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea via (Amazon).



Today I decided to wear a Gray Sleeveless Dress I purchased at Banana Republic a couple of years ago, this dress literally hung in my closet brand new with tags until this past April when I lost weight.  On a couple of occasions I almost gave it away to Goodwill and a consignment shop, but for whatever reason I couldn't.  However, after losing my weight I was able to fit into it, I so happy I didn't give it away;)

Although this is my second time wearing my dress, I wanted to wear it again for my blog and before the weather changed.  So I decided to pair my Gray Sleeveless Dress with a black skinny belt, gray suede pumps, a pink flower pin, black handbag and silver watch.



Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can find me on BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment