8.12.2012

Good Deals at Old Navy



Beach Cruiser Green Shorts
 Tropical Sunset
Goodnight Nora 2
Straw Tote


I receive Old Navy's emails on a regular basis and normally just glance over them, however last Wednesday I decided to open mine to see if they had any specials running and they did.  Right now their Back to School Sale is going on in stores and online until the 8/15.  So hurry and check it out to see what goodies you can find.

Having said all that, you know I had to stop by Old Navy to look around, while there I found several good deals in their clearance section.  I found 2 pair of shorts for $10 a piece, a straw tote for $8 and a sweater for $25 (it wasn't on sale).  All and all, it was a good shopping day for me :)


Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can check me out on Instagram@lilliesandsilk, Bloglovin@lilliesandsilk, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!







8 comments:

  1. Following from Mom's Monday Mingle!

    I need me a new bag!

    Please come by & say Hello if you haven't already. (And follow back) :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Mom's Monday Mingle. I love the idea of your site. You are a clearance shopper like me--well, I shop thrift stores, too.

    Check our my site (I'm following you now)
    www.mydevotionalthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Hello! Nice, I also enjoy shopping at thrift stores and I hope to visit some when my boys go back to school. Thanks for following me, I look forward to checking out your blog.

      Carissa

      Delete
  3. Hello dearie! I am your newest follower! I am a fashionista and stay at home mom myself:-) Found you at the Nap....stop by Spunky Real Deals! I do reviews and giveaways...so much fun! http://spunkyrealdeal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thank you for following. Nice, I will definitely be checking out your blog. I love a good deal.

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Old Navy! Very cute style, friend. I found you via the Mom's Monday Mingle and am happy to be your newest follower! When you get a sec, I'd love a follow back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I am definitely an Old Navy fan. Thanks! I look forward to reading your blog and following you.

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete