8.13.2012

Julep Maven










My Julep Maven box came in the mail this afternoon and I wanted to introduce it to you.  What's Julep?  It's a hand, nail and foot care brand with four nail parlors in the Seattle area.  Founded on the belief that beauty is a connection not a competition, Julep was created to celebrate the bond between girlfriends and the beauty of the human spirit.

How does Julep Maven work?  Take the fun Julep style quiz. It's quick, free and helps determine what colors are for YOU.  Then check out your first Maven Box that includes two beautiful nail polishes and other beauty favorites chosen just for you.  Finally welcome, your first introductory box will ship within 3 business days.  Also, each Maven Box is $19.99 per month or you have the option to prepay for 3, 6 or 12 months. 

After I completed the 3 steps, I found out my style was classified as the An American Beauty.  However, I didn't like the nail colors that came with the set, so I switched to the Bombshell because I liked the nail colors much better.  Also, as a Maven, I'm the first to try new nail colors and beauty products.  I have the option to choose a different style profile (and its color), send a box to a friend, or skip a month altogether, and I also get 20% off all products in the Maven Boutique, plus free shipping.

My introductory box included: Eva and Sienna nail polish and also PediCreme.  I will post pictures of my nails tomorrow.  


Want more Lillies & Silk? You can check me out on Bloglovin@lilliesandsilk, Instagram@lilliesandsilk, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!


 Photobucket

*Disclaimer-My information was taken from Julep's website, nor am I getting paid to try their products.

4 comments:

  1. cute blog :) I've enjoyed reading though your posts!


    I"m your newest follower from the Monday mingle!
    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Also, thanks for following me. I look forward to reading your posts also.

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carissa,

    I loved you informative post. Which Julep color is your favorite so far? Personally, every time I get a new box my favorite color changes- so it is okay if you have more than one ;-D. Also, have you decided on your September box yet?

    Alexandria
    Julep Maven Team
    Check out the Julep blog: www.blog.julep.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Since this was my first box, I would say Eva was my favorite color. For my next box I'm gonna choose Classic With a Twist, I'm a huge fan of black nail polish, so Brandt will be perfect and l love color of Sophie . I can't wait to receive my next month's box:) Thanks I will.

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete