8.08.2012

Hot Pink










Pink Dress (H&M), Wedges (Nine West), Tote (Forever 21), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Bangles
Devi Bangles via (Stella & Dot), Bracelets Bfrend and thewayweare stores via (ebay).


Today's outfit is a Pink Dress I purchased while shopping at H&M sometime ago, if you remember I did a post on my blog about it called My Shopping Deals.  Although at the time I only paid $17 for the dress, I believe it's now on sale for only $10.  When I first saw the dress I thought, wow that pink sure is bright however, after wearing the dress today I knew made the right decision by buying it.

I decided to pair the dress with floral wedges, an ivory tote, and yellow & pink accessories.

Want more Lillies & Silk? You can check me out on Bloglovin@lilliesandsilk, Instagram@lilliesandsilk and Twitter@lilliesandsilk.  Enjoy!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for following me and I look forward to checking out your Triple Giveaway.


    Thanks again,

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Looking forward to reading more. Hope you will follow back too.

    Daisy @ http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for following me and I will definitely follow you back.

      Thanks again,

      Carissa

      Delete
  3. What a lovely colour :)

    ReplyDelete