11.11.2013

The Nail Files: Wine Not


I'm still in love with my Sally Hansen's Salon Pro Gel Kit, and I'm so in love I've also gone out to buy more gel polishes too :)  Now, on my nails my gel polish last a week, however since I've been doing my own nails lately I've decided to take my gel polish off on the weekends.  So, for my manicure today, I chose to use a new gel polish I purchased recently called Wine Not.

Linking up with Jennie from Well Shut the Front Door! for The Nail Files...Hope to see you there :)




4 comments:

  1. So how is the removal process when you do it yourself?
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another gel kit, but I'd love to try these polishes! I'll keep an eye out for them. That's a gorgeous color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty, and so shiny!! Love!

    ReplyDelete