11.13.2013

It's a Blazer Outside




Target Blazer (here), H&M Stripped Tee (here), Cookie Johnson Jeans (not available), Louis Vuitton Handbag, EllaandEmm Royal Ball Necklace (not available), Fossil Boyfriend Watch (here), Jewelmint Chain Bracelets (not available), and EllandEmm Hot Pink Pouf (not available).


Okay, now that Daylight Savings Time is in effect is gets dark really early here on the Eastern Shore, and as you can see in my photos the sun was beginning to set.  So, for my outfit today I decided to wear my Gazelle Brown blazer, a striped top, and dark rinse wide leg jeans.  I also, added a pair of booties, my Louis Vuitton Handbag, and gold & silver accessories :)  

3 comments:

  1. I love these jeans! I love the bootcut shape, the color. You have an awesome bod! Hot Mama! Seriously. They really do show off your lovely figure.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans are a great color and fit. You always look chic and stylish and you have the best manis in blog land!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pairing of stripes with a blazer. I have been doing that myself lately! You look very put together.

    ReplyDelete