10.06.2013

My Library Tote


I wanted a larger tote for library books, Personal & Pocket Filofax, Kindle, and I Pad Mini, so I decided to sew a new one for myself :)  I chose the Grocery Tote pattern by Michelle Patterns, because it's a pretty easy pattern to follow and it doesn't take long to make.  Also, I'm pretty pleased at how my large tote came out as well.  For Halloween, I've decided to sew Halloween Bags for my two boys, so tuned for those :)

Linking up with Sew Can Do for Craftastic Link Party...



4 comments:

  1. AWWWW! I love it! I want a new tote but I am a novice on my sewing machine.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Thank you, you know I had a brand new sewing machine in my garage for years until I decided to take a few sewing classes. I love sewing, I just I had more time :) You should watch some youtube videos, that's how I learned to put on a zipper and pocket.

      Delete
  2. This turned out great and I love your fabrics! I just may have to try this! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for stopping by. Yes, you should :)

      Delete