10.02.2013

A Floral Design





Denim Jacket - (similar), Sleeveless Top - (no longer available), Capris - (similar), Nude Flats - (no longer available), Target Handbag - (here), Gold Watch - (here), Crystal Brulee Inspired Bracelet - (here).


YEAH! I'm so excited, my birthday is this month and I can't wait to celebrate it.  So I need your help, I'd like you, my readers to celebrate with me by participating in a birthday giveaway I'll be hosting this month on my blog :)  So stay tuned for more details to come, and Happy October :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your bracelet and bright green pants! I have no clue where my green pants are but I need to find them cause i love this combo!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Really? You've got to find them, HA! Thanks again for the lovely compliment :)

      Delete
  2. love the pants! just discovered you thanks to The Peniless Socialite

    xx

    ReplyDelete