10.29.2013

Mixed Prints





Target Top (here), Forever 21 Sweater (similar), Old Navy Skinny Jeans (here), Nordstrom Flats (similar), Chanel Handbag, Michael Kors Watch (similar), Jeweliq Necklace (here), and SageK&Co Bracelet (here).


For my outfit of the day, I chose to keep it simple by combining two prints animal & polka dot.  So, I styled my black & cream polka dot top with a pair of black skinny jeans, a black cropped sweater & handbag, a pair of animal print flats, and gold accessories.  

Since it's starting to feel more like fall, so will my wardrobe as well.  What changes do you make to your wardrobe when the weather begins to change?

7 comments:

  1. I just add sleeves. When I wasn't in uniform, I got hot and cold very easily, so I like to layer button up cardigans over shells so I can button up to stay warm or leave it open to catch a breeze. Tightness around my neck freaks me out, so no turtle neck sweaters for moi.
    I love how light your hair is! This is a very classy casual outfit! I especially love the touch of leopard, the trendy tassel necklace, and your Chanel Tote. Gorgeous!
    Plus, I can tell you are loving what you are wearing. You have confidence in that smile and it's beautiful!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      That's what I do as well, just add sleeves. I get hot as well as cold too, so it is so much easier to layer with a cardigan. Thank you for such a lovely compliment, it's so sweet of you. Ashleigh, your so kind. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your evening :)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. Dear Carissa,
    Please stop being so cute because it's making the rest of us look bad. ;)
    Sincerely,
    Jennie

    ps. But seriously, this outfit is FAB! Classic but with flare--LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you Jennie, that's so sweet of you :) Really? HA! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  3. SOCKS! I add a whole bunch of socks! Love your transitional look here. The sweater is very pretty.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with you. Socks definitely need to be added. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your evening.


      Carissa
      Lilles & Silk

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty smile!! Those flats are so fun :) Fall means BIG cardigans for me. I wear cardigans year-round, but I love pulling out those big cozy ones for fall!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete