9.03.2013

June Bombshell Box



June Bombshell Box
Recently, I got a chance to spend some of my Jules points I had available, so I decided to go shopping. Since I missed my June Julep Maven Box because of my relocation, so I thought I would purchase my box with some of my Jules points.  SCORE!  Now, let me tell you about the beauty and nail products included in my Maven Box.


Julep DD CREME - $36.00 (sold out)  A dynamic do-all make-up that goes beyond BB creme to moisture, prime, protect, and perfect - both instantly and over time.

Salt Water Taffy - Dollie's Taffy

Julep Nail Color  Raegan - $14.00/ $11.20 Maven
Bombshell  
Finish: Creme
Color Description Electric dark pink creme

Julep Nail Color  Payton - $14.00/ $11.20 Maven
Bombshell
Finish: Creme
Color Description Kelly green creme


To become a Julep Maven is fairly simple, first take a quick quiz, discover your style profile, and congratulations, you're a maven.  Also, the Maven Box is $10 a month as well.  If you're interested in becoming a Julep Maven, please click here:)



2 comments:

  1. I like the look of the greenish color!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Thanks! I'm glad that you stopped by and have a great evening:)


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete