8.28.2013

Wordless Wednesday: El Yunque National Forest


Today I sharing with you several photos of our excursion through the El Yunque National Forest "Rainforest" outside of San Juan, Puerto Rico.  These particular pictures are of the La Coco Falls Viewing Area located inside of the Rainforest in Puerto Rico.

Although, my husband and I have travelled to Puerto Rico several times in the past, this was our first time visiting the Rainforest.  Also, while in the Rainforest the temperature was cool and it rained on and off, but overall it was a great trip there:)




Linking up with Crafty Spices for the Wordless Wednesday Hop, hope to see you there:)

Wordless Wednesday Hop

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, it looks so beautiful! Wish I was there now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Yes, it was and thanks for stopping by and have a great evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous! How fortunate for you to be able to experience such a place!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      I know right! It really was, yes I was. Thanks for stopping by and have a good night:)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  3. Lovely! I visited a rainforest in the state of Washington just last week. My first! So full of awe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you! Really? Neat, I know right. I'm glad that you stopped by and have a good evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete