9.18.2013

It's an Orange Kinda Day






Francesca's Top (similar), CJ Boyfriend Jeans (here), Me Too Flats (similar), Givenchy Handbag (here), Michael Kors Watch (here), SageKandCo Bracelets Gold Super Chunky Classic Link Gold (here) & Crystal Brulee Inspired Chunky Bracelets (here).


It's Wednesday, so this week's already halfway over, and my how time flies.  Also, it's so hard to believe it's already the middle of September too, fall is just around the corner :)  Anyway, for today's outfit I thought I'd keep it simple by wearing a bright orange colored top with a pair of denim boyfriend jeans.  I also added a pair of nude flats too.  


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore! & Style Sessions.


3 comments:

  1. Love the nude flats! So classy.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for the lovely compliment :)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your arm party going on! And your bag is luxe but subtle.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete