9.17.2013

A Black & White Print




Target Top (similar), Target Capris (similar), Nordstrom Flats (here), Louis Vuitton Handbag (here), Fossil Watch (here), Henri Bendel Bangle (here), Jewelmint Bracelet (similar), and Apple of My Eye Jewelry Bracelet (here).


Ok, so the weather here on the Eastern Shore is slowly but surely turning cool out.  NO!  I want it to stay hot outside for awhile, however I'll just dress according to the weather outside. Also, if you missed my post yesterday it was about a new tote I made for myself, and I'm just so excited to be sewing again. So, continue to stay tuned for more of my sewing posts :)

Anyway, for my outfit today I chose to wear a pair of black capris with a black & cream top, black flats, my Louis Vuitton handbag, and black & silver accessories.

1 comment:

  1. Carissa you are so classy! I love the way you are wearing your hair here too.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete