7.08.2013

The Nail Files: Good Girl & Love Nails


You guys know I've become a huge fan of Sinful Colors Professionals nail polishes lately, so while on vacation a couple of weeks ago, I got a chance to purchase two more Sinful Colors Professionals nail polishes.  I applied two coats of the Good Girl nail polish and two coats of the Love Nails nail polish on my ring finger.  These two fun nail polishes became my 4th of July nails in honor of Independence Day.

Linking up with Jennie from Well Shut the Front Door! for The Nail Files, hope to see you there:)




4 comments:

  1. Love it! Nice bright, on-theme colours! I've used Sinful Colors before and find that sometimes, the brighter pigments stain my nails (even with a base coat). Does that ever happen to you? Thanks for linking up and using the new button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute mani! Sinful Colors is one of my absolute favorite brands...they're such a great price!

    xo Brandi- Cupcakes and Curves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these polishes! Sinful colors polish is so cheap I don't feel guilty buying a few at a time. Such a fun pick-me-up. I am rocking a coral-y-orange-y-red from them today, but I forget what it;s called. I wish I were the person who named the nail polishes! How cool would that be?
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete