7.09.2013

A Floral Top






Old Navy Top (similar), JC Penney Shorts (similar), Sandalas Nordstrom (here), Gucci Handbag (similar), Michael Kors Watch (similar), Stella & Dot Renegade Bracelet (here), and Glitter & Gloss Yellow & Cream Beaded Bracelets (Sold Out).


It feels like its been forever since I've done a post on my everyday fashion, so here it goes.  For my outfit today I decided to pair a blue floral shirt with a pair of green bermuda shorts.  I also added a pair of gold sandals, my Gucci handbag, a gold watch, my renegade bracelet and a cream & yellow beaded bracelet.  It fells good to be back in the fashion game again, so stay tuned for more fashion posts.

Linking up with Lauren from Style Elixir for Style Sessions...

3 comments:

  1. I love all the bright colors mixed together! So fun and summery!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tropical look. {Linking up #StyleSessions}

    http://mykurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty floral top! I love it with the green. His would be perfect for my linkup from Tuesday. Hope you're having a great weekend!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete