7.02.2013

The Closet Remix Challenge


I thought I would try something different this month, so I decided I would join a Closet Remix Challenge.  So basically, the rules to the challenge are pretty simple, no shopping for clothing for the entire month, so I'm to use the clothes in my closet to put together different looks everyday.  So wish me luck:)  For my first day of the challenge, I choose an outfit that would be causal but cute because of the rainy and humid weather here in Maryland.

If you'd like to join this challenge, log in to Instagram and don't forget to use the hashtag #closetremixchallenge .  Also, I'll be posting my outfits everyday here as well, so stop on by and say hello:)



JC Penney Top (similar), Zara Shorts (similar), Target Sandals (similar), Louis Vuitton Speedy Handbag (here), Michael Kors Watch (similar), Hello Fab Luxe Gold Toggle Bracelet (here), and Groop Dealz White Chain Bracelet (here).


2 comments:

  1. I adhere to a strict dress code everyday or I'd love to do this! I kinda already do considering the amount of black I wear.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Really? HA, that's funny. I hear you on that, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your evening.


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete