7.01.2013

Mani Monday: Kosmik Karma


Lately I've become a big fan of Sinful Colors Professional nail polish, and this particular nail color Ruby, Ruby is one of my favorites.  However, this time I decided to add a little something different to to nails by applying a nail polish from Mod Laquer called Kosmik Karma to both of my ring fingers.  So, I applied two coats of Ruby, Ruby and a coat of Kosmik Karma to finish off my manicure:)

Linking up with Heather from Glitter & Gloss for Mani Monday and Fabulous but Evil for The Nail Files...Hope to see you there:)





5 comments:

  1. I'm wearing Unicorn from Sinful Colors! Love them!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Really? I have to check that color out, it sounds really pretty. Enjoy your evening!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. I love how you styled this! I have been loving Sinful Colors lately, and am so excited to keep trying their colors.. I'll have to try this one too!
    Beautiful!
    -Dani
    http://thisworkmanlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you! Me too, and I hear you. You just can't beat their price either. I'm glad that you stopped by and enjoy your evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  3. Hello!

    Thanks! I'm glad that you stopped by and enjoy your evening.


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete