5.07.2013

Spring Flowers




JC Penney Top (similar), Simply Boutique Capris similar(), Nordstrom Flats (similar), Zara Tote (similar), Michael Kors Watch (similar), and Groop Dealz Enamel Link Bracelet (here).
Although it rained pretty much the whole day, and I really needed and wanted to take pictures outside, I knew it wasn't going to happen:(  So, I took a few photos on the inside instead.  For my outfit today, I decided to keep it pretty simple by pairing a floral top with pastel pink capris, studded nude flats, a Zara tote, and gold & mint accessories.  When it's raining outside, "How do you alter your outfit besides wearing rain boots and carrying an umbrella?"

4 comments:

  1. Add a poncho? LOL. IDK. You look so springy! I love the colored capris!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right...HA! Thank you for the lovely compliment:) Have a good day!


      Carissa

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love that top - and I love how you brought out the colors with that fun bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you! Thank you for the lovely compliment:) Enjoy your day:)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete