5.08.2013

A Striped Coral Dress






Target Dress (similar), Nordstrom Flats (similar), TJ Maxx Handbag (similar), Michael Kors Watch (similar), and c/o ILY Couture Bracelet (here).


I'm so glad today is Wednesday, it means I have only two more days to wake up at the crack of dawn to get my boys ready and off to school in the morning:)  Guys, I miss the bus so bad, but my house sold so that's all that matters, right?  Anyway, I'm glad I was able to shoot some decent photos today, because it rained really bad.  Summer please come quickly, because the weather here is to unpredictable. 


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you! I'm glad that you stopped by and enjoy your evening:)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. I love that dress! It's perfect. With the flats it's totally casual. You can add a blazer over it for work or a chunky statement necklace and sparkly shoes for anything else!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute and very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in this dress! I absolutely love the coral/pink on you!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress
    New follower from Aloha Friday Blog HOP ;)
    Hope you will follow back

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete