5.05.2013

Julep in May


I received my Julep Maven Box in the mail recently and wanted to share with you the beauty, nail and grooming products included in my box.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Julep, take the Julep Maven style quiz.  It's quick, free and helps us pick out the colors that are SO you.  Then check your first Julep Maven Box with two pretty nail polishes and other beauty favorites just for you.  Congrats!  You're a Maven, Welcome.  Your Maven Box with ship out in three business days:)

Julep's theme for Bombshell is Set the Stage, so on the back of my Bombshell card I have a Jazz Up Your Look with 4 flapper-inspired style tips:)  For instance how to emphasize a cupid's bow with bright red lipstick, pop on a headband...the more sequins and feathers, how to create the perfect smoky eye with black eyeliner and mascara, and to tuck a vintage clutch under my arm and head out on the town.

Here are photos of the products included in my Maven Box:

Julep Maven Bombshell Box
4 Rose Hairclips
Julep Nail Color Gabrielle 
Julep Nail Color Zelda
Paris Jazz Trio: Charleston, Sweet Lorraine, Lady in Red

Disclaimer...I subscribe monthly to Julep, so I for my monthly Maven Box myself:)  

14 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I still can't bring myself to pay $20 a month for it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Yes, it was. Yeah, I definitely understand that. I'm glad that you stopped by and have a good weekend:)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. Those little barrettes are so cute!
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thanks! I'm glad that you stopped by and enjoy your day:)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  3. I didn't care for the Julep polishes when I had a sub last year. However, the launch of Paris really makes me want to snatch it up! Those lipsticks are gorgeous!

    I found you through Small Town, Big Wardrobe. I'm an Indiana blogger, too. I would like to get to know more of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Really? Yeah, this month's box was definitely my favorite. Yes, they are. Really? I'm glad that you stopped by and commented:) Fun! Sure, that would be great:) Have a great weekend!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  4. Hi! I'm your latest follower from the I love Bloglovin blog hop. The Julep packaging is retro and supercute and I will be trying them out as soon as I get my mitts on them.

    Emma
    www.mommyhasaheadache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thanks for the follow:) Yes, it really is and you will like it. I know I do. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend:)


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  5. This sounds great! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Yes, it is. I love getting my box every month. I'm glad that you stopped by and thanks for the follow:) Have a great weekend!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  6. Hey there! Here from the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know I'm following you via bloglovin'! Hope you'll get a chance to check me out :o)

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thanks for stopping by and for the follow:) Sure, I love reading new blogs. Enjoy your weekend!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  7. These nail shades are so nice . I love the style <3
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you! Thank you for the lovely compliment, that's really sweet of you:) Have a great weekend!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete