5.02.2013

April Cara Box


Last month I participated in the Cara Box Exchange, a monthly exchange Kaitlyn from Wifessionals heads up every month.  For more information about the Cara Box Exchange go here, and to sign up for the Exchange click here.  So, our theme for the month of April was "Go Green", and my partner was Kelsey from Keeping Up With Kelsey.  I absolutely loved my Cara box Kelsey sent me, and it was packed full of "Go Green" goodies for me to use:) 

Here are a few photos of my Cara Box:





Cara Box

8 comments:

  1. So neat! It is so much fun to get stuff in the mail that isn't a bill!
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Yeah, I know right:) It's really fun, you should try it for a month:) Thanks for stopping by and have a good evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. What a great Cara Box! I spot some Burt's Bees :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      I know, it really was one of my favorites:) Yes, I love the stuff. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  3. I seriously loved joining cara box this past month! I can't wait till the next round of matching! Looks like you got a great box this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Really, fun and I hope that you enjoyed it:) I know right, it's so much fun. Yes, I did. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  4. Awww , your stuff looks so adorable :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you and thanks for stopping by:) Enjoy your evening.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete