4.21.2013

Women's Health + BIRCHBOX


My Birchbox came in the mail recently and I wanted to share with you the beauty products that I received.  For those of you who are new to Birchbox,  it's the best way to discover new beauty, grooming and lifestyle products.  Sample top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, and buy new favorites while earning reward points with each purchase.

Here are the photos of my April Birchbox:

Women's Health + Birchbox
(MALIN + GOETZ) | cilantro hair conditioner
The beloved herb makes a surprise appearance in this gentle daily conditioner, which balances pH levels and hydrates hair.  Full-size, $22
Caudalie | SOS Morning Eye Rescue
The organic grape water in this innovative daily treatment replenishes the undereye area, while antioxidant-rich polyphenols deflect UV rays.  Full-size, $34
Herban Essentials | Towelettes
Infused with pure orange oil, these guys are detoxifying, germ-killing, and mood-perking.
Full-size, $16
Mirenesse | Glossy Kiss Lipstick
Launching exclusively in the Birchbox Shop, this user-friendly lip pencil is a quick way to score a high-impact pout.  Full-size, $26.55
LIFESTYLE EXTRA
Hail Merry | Chocolate Macaroons
It tastes too good to be true:  These decadent treats are raw, vegan, gluten-free, and made with only natural, non-GMO ingredients.  Full-size, $5

3 comments:

  1. Your box was way better than mine. I don't even think I am going to do a blog post on it this month. I am so disappointed. :(

    I do love the lip color.

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of the yoga towelettes. Anything orange is ok by me!
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete