3.12.2013

The Color Orange





New York & Company Top (similar), Old Navy Jeans (here), Nordstrom Flats (similar), Francesca's Handbag (here), Michael Kors Watch (similar), Personalized Monogram Necklace (here), and Luxe Craving Bracelet (here).


I'm so over cold weather, the snow, sleet and rain, spring please hurry up and come, so I don't have to keep bundling up when I leave my house.  Today, I'm wearing a blouse I've owned for a couple of years now and I totally forgot that I owned it.  Although, this is my first time wearing it on my blog, I love the orange color of it:)  Can you tell?


2 comments:

  1. Love that orange top hun. You look fab (as always)

    Thank you so much for linking up with Friday Chaos.
    Be sure to come back again this week & let us know if you would like to co host

    Lotte xo
    http://www.bericebaby.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for the lovely compliment, that's so sweet of you:) Your welcome and yes, I think I will. Enjoy your day!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete