3.13.2013

Mint Condition





H&M Sweater (similar), Old Navy Jeans (here), Nine West Boots (similar), Louis Vuitton Handbag (here), Michael Kors Watch (similar), Personalized Monogram Necklace (here), and Lillies & Silk Pink & Gold Chain Bracelets.

My prayers have been answered and my house sold this past weekend.  YEAH!  I was so excited I almost cried out, however I have a new dilemma.  My boys and I have to be out of our home in six weeks into another place.  So, I'm asking for your prayers again because there aren't many apartments where I live and the few that are near by don't do short time leases and that's exactly what I need.  So, please remember me and my family in your prayers.

For my outfit for today was pretty simple and casual, a mint colored sweater, a pair of skinny jeans and brown boots.  My accessories were gold and I added a touch of pink for color in my bracelet:)  I don't know if you have noticed or not, but I've been doing a little jewelry making lately and so far I enjoy it, so keep looking for my pieces from now on:)




PS...eshakti is having a contest about "What do women want" and they'd to share it with their customers by making a game of it.  So, in 45 words or less write an email about what you think every woman really wants.  Your response can cover any aspect, but please speak from your heart.  eShakti share the winning response and some others online and the three winning entries will receive a gift card worth $150 each.  Everyone who takes part in the contest will receive a little surprise from them upon participation.  Please email your response by March 15, to contest@eshakti.  Have fun and good luck!

10 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in this color! Congrats on the sale of your house. I will keep you in my prayers to find a great apartment with a short term lease. Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for the lovely compliment, you're so sweet:) Thank you, and please do. I'm glad that you stopped by and have a great weekend.


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  2. I love your sweater! Loft had some similar ones for $10 and I didn't get one. Congrats on selling your house. Selling a home is SO hard. Hope you find what you need! I'm sure that God will provide. :)

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you! Really, wow I need to check that out:) Thank you, and yes it is, I never thought that it would have been this hard:) Me too! He always does:) Have a good weekend!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful color, and congrats on your house! I love your bracelets too. Thanks for linking up with my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you, and thanks! Thank you and sure:) Thanks for stopping and have a good weekend!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you so much! I'm glad that you stopped by and have a great day!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete
  5. I love the mint color! Good luck finding a place:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you! Yes, I know right:) Enjoy your day!


      Carissa
      Lillies & Silk

      Delete