12.05.2012

Faux Fur Vest






Pink Sweater (Old Navy), Faux Fur Vest (Nordstrom), Skinny Jeans (New York & Company), Tall Boots (Nine West), Gold Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), and Chain Link Bracelet (Derng).
I own a Canon EOS Rebel T3i and I wanted to add a lens to my Canon collection, so I did a little research on Canon's lens to see which would benefit me without breaking my pocketbook.  I evenutally chose the Canon EF 50mm 1:1:8 lens because I felt their reviews were fairly good and their price tag wouldn't be too hard on my wallet.  So far, I've been having lots of fun while taking pictures with my  lens. 

Although, my photos for today's shoot didn't quite come out like I thought they would, with the touch of a little button something great happened:)  I was pleasantly surprised I was able to brighten my outfit and leave my surroundings looking totally different without without my photos looking too bad:) Overall, I'm satisfied with my new EF 50mm 1:1:l8 lens and can't wait to continue to shoot better looking photos.

For my outfit today I decided to wear my faux fur vest I bought last year at Nordstrom, I absolutely color of my vest and always have fun styling it.  So today, I paired it with a wine colored sweater, skinny jeans, my Gucci tote, a pair of brown boots and gold accessories.

14 comments:

  1. Hello!


    Thank you and thanks for stopping by.


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Found you VIA the Aloha Bog Hop...i'm excited to keep reading your blog...new follower :)

    lolalucy09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joan!

    Thanks for stopping by and following. I hope you have a wonderful week.


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, i'm following the "an aloha affair blog hop" i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Welcome, and thanks for stopping by and following.


      Carissa

      Delete
  5. Coming over from Yours Truly. LOVE those boots and you are workin' the vest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Welcome and thanks for stopping by.

      Thanks again:)

      Carissa

      Delete
  6. I found you through the Aloha Affair Blog Hop and followed you. The vest is really beautiful, great outfit. Feel free to visit my blog anytime and maybe follow if you like what you see there ;-)

    kisses Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Welcome, thanks for stopping by and following.


      Carissa

      Delete
  7. Hi Carissa,

    Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got. We'll be hosting again this Thursday. Please stop by and link back to my blog or Sharon's to spread the word!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!

    Your welcome, and oh ok...I can't wait...


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the faux fur, love the pop of pink and those boots!!!

    I hope you are having a lovely week my dear and thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come back and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for the lovely compliment. Ok, I look forward to linking up to your blog hop again.

      Aloha,

      Carissa

      Delete