11.05.2012

My (Second) Nomination for The Liebster Award


I was nominated for my second Liebster Award by the lovely Ellen from the blog Just a Work in Progress, thanks Ellen for the nomination.  The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.

It's pretty simple...
List 11 things about you
Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
Nominate 11 new people
Write 11 new questions for them to answer
Be sure to let the people know who they've nominated.

Since I have already nominated 11 bloggers and shared 11 facts about myself, I'm leave those two parts out.

Here are her 11 questions and my answers:


  1.  If you could be a book character who would it be?  Stephanie Plum 
       
  2.  What color are the walls in your home?  Khaki
imgres.jpg
  
  3.  How often do you stop to thank God in and through your       
       day?  Several times a day
 
  4.  If the TV is on in your home, what are you watching?           
       Reruns of Murder She Wrote
  
  5.  Vanilla, Chocolate, or Strawberry milk shakes?     
       A Chocolate Mike Shake 
  
  6.  How would you describe your style?  Trendy

  7.  Name one thing about you that you wish more people to notice?  My blog 
   
  8.  Who was your teen idol?  The New Kids on the Block  

  9. What is in your CD player or IPod cue right now?  Gospel, R&B, Rap, and Classical 

10.  What is your favorite accessory?  My handbag

11. If you could get on a plane right now, where would it be going?  Hawaii 



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! Loved reading your responses especially #3, 5, 7, 10, and 11! I'm your newest follower. Hope you can visit my blog and follow back :). Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Thank you! Really, I'm glad and thanks for following. Sure, I can't wait to stop by.


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete