11.02.2012

It's Causal Friday



 




Flannel Plaid Shirt (H&M), White T-Shirt (Old Navy), Bootcut Jeans (Old Navy), Flats Toms via (Nordstrom), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Chain Bracelet The Way We Are via (etsy), Gold Chain Bracelet Dreng via (Dreng), and Handbag Furla via (TJ Maxx) not pictured.



It's getting really cold here in Indiana, and today was a bit of a challenge for me because I decided I would remove my coat and scarf, so I could take photos of my outfit for today.   However, I'm glad I was still able to take a good number of photos in spite of the weather being cold outside.  Also, I'm still getting used to taking my own photos with my tripod and wireless remote:)  Where is a professional photographer when I need one?  HA!!

For outfit today I decided to keep it casual by wearing a flannel plaid shirt I bought recently from H&M, when it gets cold outside I love wearing these shirts because I can layer them with a long or short sleeve shirt underneath them and either pair the shirt with a warm coat and scarf or if I'm brave a vest.  Although today I chose to wear a coat and scarf maybe next time I will pair my shirt with a vest and scarf instead:)  I completed my outfit with a pair of bootcut jeans, blue flannel Toms, and gold and silver accessories.  Enjoy!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment