10.01.2012

October's Julep Maven



My October's Julep Maven came in the mail today, so I wanted to share with you guys the products I received in my Maven box.  If this is your first time hearing about Julep Maven, it's a hand, foot, and nail care brand that with four boutique nail parlors in Seattle area.  They were founded on the belief that beauty is a connection, and not a competition, Julep was created to celebrate the bond between girlfriends and the beauty of the human spirit.


Julep in October: Simply Bewitching, my specific nail collection is the Bombshell Collection.  In the Bombshell, October is all about making magic with color (and candy corn, of course).  It's such a great time to have a little fun with the spirit of the season.  Try this wicked take on the crackled nail look...Here are the some of the products that were included in my box:


 October's Julep Maven

 Ursula & Keira Nail Color

 Black & Gold Glitter Pots

Candy Corn & Julep Quick Dry


Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can find me on BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!!


PS...Disclaimer, the information I received is from Julep's website, I'm not a spokesperson nor am I getting paid to endorse their products.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I will have to check out their website. I love the idea of getting goodies in the mail each month. :-). Thanks for sharing. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is nice getting things in the mail:)


    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    I LOVE those glitter pots!!

    ReplyDelete