10.03.2012

Animal Print









Striped Top (H&M), Skinny Jeans (Old Navy), Vest (NewYork & Company), Animal Print Scarf (Aldo), Handbag (H&M), Flats Zigisoho via (Nordstrom Rack), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Basilissa Pave Bracelet via (Ily Couture).


One day last week my husband got a chance to come home from the hospital a little earlier than usual, he's an anesthesiologist at one of the hospitals here in Indiana, so we were able to grab some lunch and do a little shopping together.  This doesn't happen very often, so it was nice that we were able too.  After lunch we decided to visit a couple of stores and one of them was Nordstrom Rack.  Now I'm a HUGE fan of Nordstrom because I wear a size 11/12 shoe and Nordstrom carries up to a size 16 shoe.

Anyway, since we decided to stop by Nordstrom Rack, I became ecstatic because I hadn't been in awhile and it felt so good to be back:)  I had so many styles of shoes to chose from, it was hard for me to choose, but since my husband was with me, I had to be good:)  Needless to say,  I left with two pair and one of the them were these animal print loafers.

So I decided to pair my Animal Print Loafers with a striped top, black jeans, a vest, an animal print scarf, a nude handbag, and gold accessories.


Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can find me on BloglovinInstagramTwitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I wear a size 10, and it's so hard to find cute shoes! That's good to know that Nordstrom has bigger sizes! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Yeah, I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I go:) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Oh girl, I LOVE that outfit you are rockin! Animal print looks good on you :)

    Thank you for linking up with us for the Southern Mama's blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love link ups, its great when you get to meet new people.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. What's the blog hop?! Sounds fun!

      Delete
    2. They are, that particular blog hop I saw on Bloggymoms website. Typically the blog hops posted on various blogger's websites and you get a chance to link up one or more of your social media accounts and start following and commenting on other bloggers posts. It's a great place to meet new people and it also helps to build your viewership. I hope that helps you.

      Delete
  4. i love nordstrom rack for shoes too! the size thing is great - my husband is a size 13.5/14 and i hate finding him shoes elsewhere.

    and i LOVE the shoes you got! leopard loafers are perfect

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, The Rack is the best, I could get lost in there just in the shoe department. HA!

      Thank you,

      Carissa

      Delete