9.26.2012

Stripes are Forever







Striped Long Sleeve Shirt (Old Navy), Skinny Jeans (Old Navy), Flats Attilio Giusti Leombruni via (Nordstrom), Tote Tory Burch via (Last Call NM), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Chain Bracelets The Way We Are via (etsy), Lionhead Bracelet via (Jewelmint).


For my outfit today I decided to wear a long sleeve striped shirt I purchased last week from Old Navy that happened to be on sale for $8.  Also, my skinny jeans were purchased there and were on sale for $25.  Score!!  Lately, I've been looking for jeans that fit great, were priced just right, and Old Navy just happened to be the store that had what I was looking for.  Right now online and in store their colored skinny jeans and regular jeans on sale, so I bought a couple of pair of each.  However, since I'm 5'9 I had to order my colored jeans online because they only come in regular length in the store.

I decided to pair my striped shirt with skinny jeans, black flats, an oversized tote, and black and gold accessories.



Want more Lillies and Silk?  You can find me on BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you look great!! love the stripes and your gorgeous bracelets!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Welcome, and thanks for following. Same to you too.

      Delete