9.28.2012

I Love my Heart









Blue Sweater (Old Navy), Skinny Jeans (Old Navy), Flats (Nordstrom Rack), Tote (Gucci), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Renegade Bracelet and Devi Bangles via (Stella & Dot) and Basilissa Pave Bracelet (Ily Couture).


For my outfit today I decided to wear a Blue Sweater I picked up at Old Navy a couple of weeks ago.  On the front of this sweater is a big red heart, which I thought made the sweater really cute and fun.  Lately, I've been buying sweaters here and there because the weather here in Indy has been really funky, it's cool to cold in the mornings, warm by the afternoon and cool to cold by the evening.

Which poses a challenge putting together outfits for the day because I don't want to be too cold, but I  don't want to be too hot either.  Also, I haven't switched out my spring/summer clothes for my fall/winter clothes yet either, another reason why I've been buying sweaters because all of mine are still packed away, but unpacking them is just around the corner.  So, I decided to pair my sweater with a dark pair of skinny jeans, brown flats, a Gucci Tote, and gold accessories.



Want more Lillies & Silk?  I can be found on BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love that sweater on you. And we have the same taste when it comes to arm candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's cool, I love picking out jewelry for my outfits, it's so much fun:)


      Delete
  2. LOVE, LOVE your look. I'm completely digging your bracelets. :-). I'm your newest follower.
    Marci...www.lifewithjoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Welcome and thanks for following.


      Carissa

      Delete
  3. Loving your wrist stack! I sell S&D and am wearing the gold renegade right now!! Good choice!

    LB
    www.accordingtol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I love Stella & Dot...thanks for stopping by.

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete