9.19.2012

A Colorful Top









Merona Top Via (Target), Jeans J Brand via (TJ Maxx), Brown Pumps (Nine West), Tote (Gucci), Watch Michael Kors via (ebay), Renegade Cluster Bracelet via (Stella & Dot), Gold and Silver Chain Bracelets via The Way We Are Shop via (etsy) and Sunnies House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea via (Amazon) not pictured.


My outfit for today is this colorful top I purchased from Target a little while ago, I bought the matching shorts earlier in the summer but could never find the top that matched.  However, when I went to Target recently I saw the top hanging on the clearance rack I knew I had to buy them.  By the way, my top was only $9.99, it was originally priced at $19.99.  

It seems like the weather here in Indy is getting a little cooler, so now I can start wearing my long sleeved tops, blazers, jackets, and pants.  Also, I can't forget the pretty fall colors also.  So, I decided to pair my top with J Brand jeans, a Gucci tote, brown pumps, and gold & silver accessories.



Want more Lillies & Silk?  You can find me on BloglovinInstagram, and Twitter@lilliesandsilk...Enjoy!



PS...Tomorrow's post will be about my 1st sewing project.  YEAH!! If you don't remember from an earlier post,  I've been taking sewing classes to learn how to sew and who knows I may end up eventually opening up a store online:) 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment