6.27.2012

Striped Maxi










Striped Maxi Dress (J Crew), Sandals (Payless Shoe Source), Boyfriend Watch Michael Kors via (Nordstroms), and Tote (Zara).

It was supposed to be warm again today outside, so I thought I would wear this striped maxi dress I bought awhile ago at J Crew.  I chose this maxi because I liked the style, the material was thin and breathable, it was very comfortable when worn and maxi's length was perfect for me since I'm tall.  I thought that I would pair the dress with a pair of black flat sandals and my black Zara tote.  

Also, I was notified that J Crew is having a sale and this dress is on sale.  I feel like stock piling, but don't worry I won't.  It was just a thought :)  

PS...my oldest son Dominic took these photos of me, and I think he did a good job.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment