6.26.2012

Navy Polka Dots





Blue Polka Dot T-Shirt (Zara), White Shorts (NY&C), Red Wedges (Nine West), Tote (Zara), Watch Timex via (Wal-Mart), Bracelet Return to Tiffany's heart tag toggle via (Tiffany's) & Red Bangle and Forever Twisted Square Rope Bracelet via (Charming Charlie's), and Sunnies (Forever 21).



I have 2 sons and it seems that the majority their clothing have some variation of blue in them.  So when I go shopping for myself I try to look some variation of blue, specially navy if I can.  I saw this Blue Polka Dot T-Shirt on Zara's website and knew that I had to buy it.  I decided to pair it with white shorts, added a touch of red with my wedges and of course my tote from Zara.

By the way, I don't know if you guys realized it or not but I decided to take my braids out.  After a little over a month I started missing my natural hair, it itched like crazy and I missed being able to style it in so many different ways.  So this time, I decided to have my hair styled in a Frohawk, which is basically a mohawk.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment