1.05.2015

New Beginnings


Hello and Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a great 2014 and like me are ready to start some a new beginning in 2015. Anyway, I have some exciting news that I'd like to share with you. Recently, I opened up an online store called the LilliesandSilkShop on Etsy. YEAH! I'm so excited and happy to be sharing this with you guys.

Although, I've talked about opening an online store for some time now, I wanted the time to be right and my store items to be fun. Also, for those of you who follow me on Instagram & Twitter know this past year I've doing a lot of crafting and diy projects. Of course, while crafting and in between diy projects I thought I'd open up my store ;)

Here are a few of the items listed in my shop...

Canvas Gold Glitter Heart Tote $15 (items not included)
Gold Polka Dot Jewelry Dish $10 (jewelry not included)
Black Glitter Heart T-Shirt $25 (necklace not included)


4 comments:

  1. Very exciting & super cute items too! Congrats❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the necklace looks with the heart top. Very cute combo! :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your shop and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stuff is amazing! I have to purchase from your Easy shop.

    ReplyDelete