10.22.2014

October's Birchbox


My October Birchbox came in the mail recently, so I wanted to share with you the great beauty samples in my box. For those of you who aren't familiar with Birchbox, they deliver high-end beauty, grooming, and lifestyle samples once of month, customized just for you. For those of you who would like to join, please click here.

October Birchbox
Dr. Lipp 
Original Nipple Balm for Lips | Full-size, $14.5
    WHAT  Originally made for nursing moms, this ultrahydrating balm is a makeup artist fave.
     HOW  Dab onto parched lips, cuticles, and elbows as needed.
Harvey Prince 
Petaly Noir | Full-size, $55
    WHAT  Lush floral scent that evokes a midnight stroll among blossoming orchids. 
    HOW  Spitz onto pulse points for a burst of jasmine, orchid, lily of the valley, and vanilla.
ModelCo
POWERLASH | Full-size, $20
   WHAT  With a unique brush, this Australian brand's mascara adds length and volume to every lash.
   HOW  Coat lashes from base to tip, slightly wiggling wand as you go. Layer for extra drama.
suki
exfoliate foaming cleanser | $32.95
  WHAT  Two-in-one cleanser and exfoliator that rejuvenates skin and smells deliciously lemony.
   HOW  Blend a dollop between hands with warm water to activate. Massage into face, then rinse.
TONI&GUY
Classic Shine Gloss Serum | Full-size, $15
  WHAT  This silky, lightweight treatment leaves hair smooth, glossy, and frizz-free.
  HOW    Rub serum between palms and work through ends of dry, styled hair.

Disclaimer...I do not receive my Birchbox complimentary, I am a monthly subscriber and I pay for my Birchbox myself ;)

3 comments:

  1. you got some great products to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, congrats on the nice products you received. :) I have moved to a new blog by the way. Stop by to find out more.

    ReplyDelete