7.02.2014

Wordless Wednesday: Disney California Adventure Park


Recently, my family & I got a chance to visit the state of California for the first time this summer, and two of the attractions on our California itinerary was Disneyland & Disney California Adventure Park. YEAH!  Also, I'm glad we visited both parks because there are subtle changes in the some of the rides that are different from the rides at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL. Fabulous!  What a great twist Disney!

So, one of my favorites was the Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park because everything about the ride & area surrounding the ride was simplicity great.  Gotta love Disney ;)

Here are several photos of us at the Cars Land...

Aaron, Me, and, Austin 
Me 
Cars Ride

Wordless Wednesday Hop

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I belong in California!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete