7.08.2014

The Nail Files: Let's Meet


I'm loving the Chill Out nail polish collection from SinfulColors Professional I've seen so far. So, for this week's manicure I thought I'd try a yellow glitter polish with a gold polish. I applied my SinfulColors clear coat, two coats of Let's Meet, and I finished with a coat of 24 carat.  I love how my nails turned out, so stay tuned for next week's nail files ;)

Linking up with Jennie Shaw for The Nail Files, hope to see you there ;)

 Let's Meet
Let's Meet, Clear Coat, and 24 Carat
 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

3 comments:

  1. That yellow is so vibrant and pretty! Thanks for sharing these pictures :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I have always and will always love sinful colors!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun shade for the summer time

    ReplyDelete